Monday, August 1, 2016

August 2016 Releases

Another month means more book releases WEEEE!

August 2nd

August 9th

August 15th
 
August  16th

August 23rd

August 30th

I've already read: The Scourge and Furthermore. The latter was SO GOOD, but the former was not that... great. Middle grade novels can be so hit or miss for me! I've also read A Torch Against the Night and Girl in Pieces. I loved both of them, and GIP is such an important book that I think y'all should absolutely read. And I did start The Thousandth Floor, but it's sadly not doing much for me. Oh! duh, I devoured Nevernight by Jay Kristoff too. That book was definitely my favorite August read. Gah, another one: A Week of Mondays. It was super cute and I enjoyed it. Last one, I swear it: I DNFed The Gilded Cage. I was bored and it was just not good.

From BEA/NetGalley/Edelweiss: The Assassin Game and The House Between Tides. I probably won't be able to get to these ones this month, esp since they've both been published before, but I'm certainly going to try! I'm just so happy I got most of my August ARCs read early. :D

My most anticipated: deeeefinitely The Beauty of Darkness and Game On. I've been waiting for both of these books for what feels like forever. I love The Remnant Chronicles and Play On so much, and I seriously cannot wait to read these. I'm also excited about It Ends With Us (because CoHo!), Georgia Peaches and Other Forbidden Fruit, and Vicarious.


What August releases are YOU excited about? Have you read any of these yet? Am I missing something big? (Which lbr, I probably am. :p)