Tuesday, September 27, 2016

(62) Top Ten Books on My Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR!



Priority ARCs


Already Released


I do have more ARCs to read, but the ones above are the MUST-READ books for me. I'm so super excited about all of them, especially Foxheart, Beast, and Daughter of a Pirate King. The latter isn't out until February, but the other two are being published in October, so they are definitely priorities for fall. I did really well at getting ARCs read before their release dates, and I'm working hard to keep at it! I'm hoping to have all the 2016 ones read before the year ends. :D 

And I also want to read some books that have been already published, a few that I've put off for awhile (Saving Francesca and Cam Girl) and a few that just released this year (Outrun the Moon and My Lady Jane). These four are on the top of my TBR. I've wanted to read them all for some time now, and since I have copies of the books, it *needs* to happen before 2016 ends. I'm also planning on rereading both the Harry Potter series and the Lumatere Chronicles!

*****

What books do you have on your fall TBR? Did any of these make your list? Let's talk! :)