Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 2016 Releases

Another month. More book releases. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!

September 6th

September 8th

September 13th

September 15th 

September 20th

September 27th


I've already read: Our Chemical Hearts, The Female of the Species, A Shadow Bright and Burning, Kingdom of Ash and Briars, Stealing Snow, Afterward, and The Reader. I also tried The Graces but DNFed 14 pages in because the writing and the main character were so awful, and I was not gonna stick around for another 300 pages of that. My faves were by far The Reader, Afterward, and The Female of the Species. Those three were AMAZING. I disliked SS a whole lot, but the rest of them I really liked/enjoyed. Overall, September has had a lot of good releases! I'm also completely forgetting Stalking Jack the Ripper and Three Dark Crowns. *facepalm* I liked but didn't love the former, and I was SO DISAPPOINTED in 3DC and it makes me sad.

From NetGalley/Edelweiss/BEA: The Forgetting and Leave Me from BEA. I was *so close* to getting all of my September ARCs read early, but I'm still super glad I got ahead because only two are left. I also still have Labyrinth Lost that I've yet to read. Very much looking forward to that one! oh! And also Ripple, which is the first ARC I've gotten from Penguin after requesting (excluding that one random package at the beginning of last year). Not too bad, I'll say. I'm hoping to get them all read this month. :)

My most anticipated release: Vassa in the Night! I've been dying to read this book for so long now, and I'm hoping I'll get a copy and be able to get to it soon. And that's kind of the only book I'm REALLY looking forward to this month. At least, that I haven't already read. 


What are YOUR most anticipated September releases? Did I miss any that should've made the list? LET'S TALK.