Monday, October 31, 2016

November 2016 Releases

I usually wait to post these in month of the book releases, but since I want to publish a NaNo post on Tuesday instead, I'm posting this a day early. And I like to post these before the first day of book releases, and since that is Tuesday as well, I really had no choice. ANYWAY. More info than you probably cared to have. LOL. Here are the books that I found releasing this month! :D

 November 1st


 November 3rd

November 8th

November 15th

November 21st 

November 22nd

November 29th


I've already read: Of Fire and Stars, The Sun is Also a Star, and Heartless. I picked up all three of these at BEA, and I'm glad to say that the latter two were good! I loved Nicola's sophomore novel more than her debut, and I highly enjoyed Marissa's newest. But sadly OFAS just did not work for me. It's probably the biggest 2016 disappointment for me this year. UGH.

I still need to read and review: Timekeeper, which I can't BELIEVE I haven't read yet bc honestly it sounds so good and I've heard great things about it. And omg that is IT for November ARCs, both physical and egalley. So this will give me lots of time to catch up on all that I've missed this year, which isn't even that much. I've requested far, far less books this year and it makes me happy. My new goal is to get all the 2016 ones read before the year ends, so I'll keep you up-to-date on my progress! I really want to start fresh in 2017, so I'm determined to make it happen. :D

My most anticipated: I AM SO EXCITED FOR SCYTHE by Neal Shusterman. I've never read one of his books, but this one sounds SO good. I'm also looking forward to Marian, the f/f Robin Hood retelling. It doesn't have excellent reviews, but I'm hoping it's awesome. And I'm really intrigued by A Veil of Vines


So, what November releases are you super excited to read? Any missing from the list that I must know about? :D