Tuesday, November 8, 2016

(64) Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Lately

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books I've Added to My TBR Lately!

The Ones With Covers
I've loved the first two books in the series SO much, and I can't wait for the finale! And that coverrrrr *heart eyes*

Sarah has been RAVING about this one lately, so I had to add it to my TBR. I'm so intrigued by the synopsis, and I hope to read it soonish.

I think I found this series through Inge in some way, and so I looked it up, and it sounded good! I will definitely be trying it.
  
This was the book that came in my October LitCube box. I'd never heard of it before, but it's a Beauty and the Beast retelling, so I'm excited to read it!

I'm not a big fan of thrillers, but this cover and synopsis has me intrigued.

JUST GIMME IT.

This one sounds so goooood, I need it.
 

The Ones Without
*All Out by Saundra Mitchell
*Slaughter Moon by Tessa Gratton
*Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo

The first two sound super good (I think I even put Tessa's on my "gimme it" shelf on Goodreads becuase I want it so badly. Haha), and Leigh's one of my forever faves so I can't wait for more books from her. Though I don't want to leave the Grisha world, I'm excited for what else she has in store for us!


Additions after I made this post:
Monstress, Vol. 1: The Awakening by Marjorie M. Liu
Results May Vary by Bethany Chase
Shadows of the Forest by Emma Michaels

 *****

What books have you added to your TBR recently? Any of these make your list? :D