Wednesday, November 2, 2016

From the Den: October Edition

From the Den is a feature to showcase the books that I don't post reviews for on the blog, whether I liked them or not. I read so many books that never make it onto The Fox's Hideaway, so I wanted a feature where I could still tell y'all about them. :)

I read 12 books in October, and most of them got their own reviews, so I only have two left to share with you here. But I loved them both, so it's okay! :D

*****

Say Yes to the Marquess
I think this was my fave of the series! It was SO GOOD, and I just adored the relationship and banter between Clio and Rafe. It was a friends-to-lovers romance, which is one of my favorite tropes, and I LOVED. And ugh, I just always have such a fun time reading these sweet and sexy books. This one was no exception!
Rating: 4.5 Paw Prints!


Nimona
omg I loved this. It was fun AND SO GOOD. And made me feel things. Nimona is my fave and so funny and awesome and badass and her story was so INTERESTING. Her relationship with Blackheart was my fave too. It was adorable and Blackheart tried so hard to keep her at a distance and not care but he did so much, I loved it. I also really liked the angsty, hate-you-but-I-actually-love-you relationship between Blackheart and Goldenloin. This FELT like a story, which I was happy about because I wasn't sure if I'd like graphic novels and the way they're set up. But I did love this one. I don't exactly care for the format, but I'm glad I read it. It also helps that it only took me like an hour and a half to read. Haha.
Rating: 4 Paw Prints! 

*****

Have you guys read either of these books yet? If so, what did you think of them?!