Tuesday, December 13, 2016

(66) Top Ten Books I'm Looking Foward to in the First Half of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books I'm Looking Foward to in the First Half of 2017

*****


Honorable Mentions aka let me cheaaaat: By Your Side, When Dimple Met Rishi, Roar, and Our Dark Duet.

This is definitely not all of them, but I picked the ones that had covers already! (Because I have #priorities). A LOT of these books are by authors I love, and the few that aren't are debuts I'm hoping will bring me new faves (The Gauntlet and The Hate U Give). I'm eagerly awaiting the next books in awesome series: Wayfarer, The Fallen Kingdom, and A Conjuring of Light. And YAY FOR NEW BOOKS FROM FAVE AUTHORS. Strange the Dreamer, Given to the Sea, Flame in the Mist, and The Names They Gave Us are all at the TOP of my TBR. *grabby hands*


What 2017 books are YOU excited about? Are there any that I must absolutely know about? Points to the Hogwarts House of your choosing if it fits the diversity category. :D