Thursday, December 1, 2016

December 2016 Releases

Oh man, there are not a lot of books being published this month! I feel like this is always normal of December, but it still feels weird. But perhaps a good thing given our overwhelming TBRs and our screaming wallets/bank accounts? :p

December 1st

December 2nd

December 6th

December 10th 

December 13th

 December 27th


I've already read: Bad Boy, which I *think* is the only one. But it was AMAZING. I'm a huge fan of Elliot, and I loved this one!

For review: Ever the Hunted. I've heard REALLY mixed things about this one, so I'm a little nervous. I hope I at least enjoy it because it's one that I've been really excited to read. Aaaand, that is it! Plenty of time for catching up on earlier releases I missed!

My most anticipated: The Secret of a Heart Note and The Blazing Star! I'm currently reading Stacey's Outroon the Moon and am enjoying it immensely, so I can't wait for more from her. And TBS was a surprising gem I found while scrolling through Twitter. It sounds SO good, and I'm so excited to read it. And ahhh, of course Nora Roberts' new one! Island of Glass is the final book in her Guardians Trilogy. It's not my fave of hers, but I really enjoy it and I'm looking forward to completing another series of hers.


What December releases are YOU excited about? Any I missed that should be on my radar? Let's talk!