Tuesday, January 31, 2017

(69) Top Ten Graphic Novels I Want to Read

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topicTop Ten Favorite Graphic Novels/Comics or Ten Comics on My TBR or Top Ten Favorite Picture Books.
And I chose to talk about the graphic novels I really want to read someday!
***in no particular order***


I'm not too big on graphic novels, but after trying Nimona and LOVING it, I have wanted to try others! I think they'd especially be perfect for those days when I don't really want to read or concentrate hard on the story. Which isn't to say that graphic novels are simple or not able to produce what full novels can. But they're short and quick, and sometimes short and quick is what you need. I'm especially interested in reading Saga and Monstress, as I've heard nothing but good things about them. And I'm very excited about Wires and Nerve because IKO. The rest of them came to me through recommendations, and I'm definitely looking forward to trying some of these soon! Oh! There was also an upcoming graphic novel that I REALLY want to read, but I cannot remember what it's called or who the author is. Wah. (It might have been Shattered Warrior, but I really don't remember). 


Are you a graphic novel/comic person? Are there any books you *must* recommend as I start to get into the genre? Let's talk! :D