Monday, January 2, 2017

January 2017 Releases

omg guys, it's a new year!! I'll be doing a little reflection on 2016/a resolution-type of post sometime this week (or next!), but I always want to start the month off with a book release post. And there are SO MANY books coming out this January, I'm excited to tell you about them. :D

January 3rd

January 10th

January 12th
 
        

January 17th

January 24th

January 26th 

January 31st


I've already read: only Caraval, which was SUPER GOOD, a bit overhyped, but definitely worth the attention it's receiving in the community. I DID start both Frostblood and The Bear and the Nightingale, and I'm enjoying them! I plan to finish them by the end of January. :)

To read and review yet: Roseblood, Maresi, The Edge of Everything, The Cursed Queen, The Last Harvest, After the Fall, and The Book Jumper. So quite a few! I honestly am not in the mindset of reading ARCs/review copies right now, but as I have very little per month of them (I think the highest is like 5, except for January), I have no doubt I can catch back up easily.

My most anticipated releases: the sequels, Windwitch and Wayfarer. I adored the first two books in these series, so I'm excited to continue! I'm also highly anticipating The Careful Undressing of Love and By Your Side. :D OH, I can't forget about Lost in a Book. A story about Belle?! omg GIMME.


What January books are YOU most excited about? Am I missing any that should be on my radar? Let's talk! :)