Tuesday, February 7, 2017

February 2017 Releases

How did it get to be February? Didn't we just celebrate the start of 2017? Gah. I hope the days slow down, because I need to catch up. And I deeeefinitely need to catch up on February releases because omg there are SO MANY.

February 2nd
 
February 7th

February 14th

February 21st

February 28th 
  

I've already read: ...none of these. WHOOPS. I got into such a reading slump after the election, but now I feel like that is *finally* over so I'm determined to get quite a few February releases read!

For review: so many! Daughter of the Pirate King, Traveler, Wintersong, Gilded Cage, and Beautiful Broken Girls. From ALA, I picked up a few February books: The Hate U Give, The Valiant (which I've started and am already hooked on), and We Are Okay. I'm SO excited about all of these and hope to read them all this month.

My most anticipated: A Conjuring of Light, for sure! I'm both terrified and delighted to finally have the series finale in my hands. I know it's going to be a painful read, but it'll be worth it. I'm also super interested in Ronit & Jamil.


Which February releases are YOU most excited about? Am I missing any that should be on my radar? Let's talk! :)