Tuesday, March 14, 2017

(71) Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR.

*****

From My ARC Pile

Out of all the books I picked up at ALA midwinter, these are the ones I'm *most* excited to read. Emery Lord is one of my forever fave authors, and I absolutely LOVED Code Name Verity. "Kiss me, Hardy." *sobs* Also have loved/enjoyed all of Brigid's previous novels, so I can't wait for her newest. And WDMR has been one of my most anticipated ever since I heard of it. Ditto The Traitor's Kiss

Books I *NEED* In My Hands Right Now

Gah, I wish I didn't have to wait for any of these books. I WANT THEM SO BADLY. The top three are all favorite authors of mine: Laini Taylor, Mindy McGinnis, and Renee Ahdieh. I'm so excited for their newest stories, as well as the other two because they're LGBTQIA+ and sound awesome. I really do plan on reading all of these books once they get to me, but you know, mood and life and things, so we'll see. ;)


Are any of these books on YOUR spring TBR? Which ones are you most excited about? Let's talk! :)