Monday, April 10, 2017

From the Den: March Edition

From the Den is a feature to showcase the books that I don't post reviews for on the blog, whether I liked them or not. I read so many books that never make it onto The Fox's Hideaway, so I wanted a feature where I could still tell y'all about them. :)

***** 

I read quite a few more books than these (and reread ADSOM and AGOS), but I plan on reviewing them all at later points in time. So the list may be small right now, but I still loved the books!

 Any Duchess Will Do
I feel like I am ALWAYS reading a Tessa Dare novel. Haha. This one was good, but it took me a reaaaaaally long time to finish. This has happened to me with a few of her stories, and I think it's more that I'm always reading them in-between OTHER books, as like giving myself a bit of a break. So I did enjoy this one a lot. I thought the characters were great, and I loved the relationships: the one between Pauline and Griff, and the one between him and his mom. And the romance was fun and sweet. One of my favorites of hers.
Rating: 4 Paw Prints!


A Series of Unfortunate Events
 Near the end of March, I decided I was going to reread this beloved childhood series of mine. I got through books #1-4 before the month ended. And omg it's been so fun rereading them. They're ridiculous, written in a simplistic style, and you really can't believe anything you're reading, but I LOVE them. I'm already on #9, and I can't wait to finish the series. I hardly remember anything about the books too, so it's kind of like I'm rediscovering these secrets and mysteries alongside the Baudelaires. It's been great.
Ratings: varies between 3 and 4


Did you guys have a good reading month in March? What did you end up reading? Have you ever read the ASOUE books? Let's talk! :)