Tuesday, June 20, 2017

(78) Top Ten Series I Haven't Read Yet

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

This week's topic: Top Ten Series I've Been Meaning To Start But Haven't.
 
****
1. Percy Jackson
Man, this has been on my TBR FOREVER. And I still haven't read the series yet, but I want to. I have watched the movies, but I've heard they aren't really like the books? And I quite enjoyed them, so I'm sure I'd feel the same when I read them! Haha.

2. The Darkest Minds
I really loved Alexandra's Passenger/Wayfarer duology, and I've heard such good things about this trilogy, so I'm excited to get to it. Hopefully this summer!

3. The Winner's Trilogy
I honestly cannot believe I haven't read this series yet! It's been such a popular one, and I have always been interested in it, and now that I have all the books, I will definitely be reading it this year.

4. Jenna Fox Chronicles
I fell deeply in love with Mary's Remnant Chronicles, so I want to read this series and hope that I love it. Because if it wasn't written by this author, I probably would just skip it, tbh.

5. Scarlet
Any story that's a retelling/reimagining of Robin Hood, and I need to read it. I've heard mixed things, but I have a feeling I'll enjoy the books.

6. Precious Stone Trilogy

This is one of those, like Jenna Fox, where I'm not 100% interested. Like I want to read these series, but I don't know if I'll enjoy them? So it's gonna be a toss-up whether or not I'll like them. But I want to give Ruby Red a try for sure! 

7. Storm Siren Trilogy

This might have passed me by if I hadn't heard from friends how good it is, and I'm really looking forward to starting it. It's not a priority for me, so I don't know when that'll happen, but it'll definitely happen.

8. The Wolves of Mercy Falls

After absolutely LOVING The Raven Cycle, I can't wait to dive into another one of her series. I think the reason I've put it off is because it's about werewolves, and I'm not really a fan of thse supernatural creatures. But it's Maggie Stiefvater, so OF COURSE, I will read it.

9. Graceling Realm

I only have the first book, but the other two are at the library, so will most likely be getting to this series this year. I've heard AMAZING things about it, and I really can't wait. I also can't believe I've waited on this one too, given how much I've wanted to read the books, but SOOOOON. I HOPE.
10. Fate

This is another one of those series I feel like I've had forever but have kept putting off. I've read a few of Heather Lyons' books before, and I'm a fan. But it's a long series (5 books!) and I just need to be in the right mood for that.


Have you guys read any of these series yet? If so, what did you think of them? Did any of these make your list? Let's talk! :)