Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Make Me Read It 2017: Goals and Poll

I was so happy when I asked Val, and she said her and Ely were planning on hosting their readathon again this summer. It's so fun because YOU GUYS get to pick what I'm going to be reading! 

Unfortunately this year I don't see myself reading very many books. I think in the previous readathons, I managed about 3 during the week. That seems to be a good number, even though I wish I could read more. But this year, because of my job, even THAT is going to be tough to hit. However, it *is* my goal. I think I can definitely still do it! And as for the books, I'm choosing popular, already-released books because it's gotten me to read those I kept pushing off. 

So, without further ado, which of these books should I read during this readathon? You can vote for more than one! :D

Which Books Should I Read?

Vicious
My Life Next Door
Red Queen
Flame in the Mist
Dumplin'
If I Stay
Every Last Word
The Summer of Chasing Mermaids
My Lady Jane
Poll Maker