Monday, September 4, 2017

September 2017 Releases

SO MANY BOOKS COMING OUT THIS MONTH. AND EVERYTHING SOUNDS AWESOME. HELP.

September 1st

September 5th

September 12th

September 18th 

September 19th

September 26th

Sometime in September


I've already read: An Enchantment of Ravens and The Girl with the Red Balloon. The former was very disappointing, but the latter was really good. I also read Moxie, which was so fucking amazing and inspiring.

From NetGalley/ALA: Welcome Home (of which I've only read 3 of the stories, and will probably DNF bc I'm just not into this anthology) and Hunting Prince Dracula, which I hope to finish today. Also Invictus, Starfish, and Girls Made of Snow and Glass. I definitely want to finish/read all of them this month!

My most anticipated: The Language of Thorns, for starters. More Grisha goodness? GIMME. Also Godsgrave! Hideaway! (Penelope doesn't have a specific release date yet, but she *promised* it would be out this month).


What September releases are YOU most excited about? Am I missing any that should be on my radar? Let's talk! :)