- My name is Holly. I'm a 23 year old college student trying to find my niche in the world.
- I’m a middle child. And yes, I suffer from MCS. It’s a real thing, I’m telling you.
- My brothers are my heroes. (Shh, don’t tell them that. They’d never let me live it down).
- I have an unhealthy addiction to country music. I like those southern drawls, the word y’all, and cowboy boots.
- Reading is my safe space, my hideaway. Obvi.
- ^--I never use the words obvi, totes, or jelly in real life. Ever.
- I love the smell of old books, peaches, Reese’s peanut butter cups, and rain.
- Fall is my favorite season. Jeans and hoodie weather, yo.
- The LOTR movies are some of the best I’ve ever watched. And The Hobbit trilogy comes in a close second. Legolas is forever my favorite hottie elf.
- I can be the most negative person in the history of Negative Nancys.
- Writing is my passion. I’d love to become a published author someday.
I’m stopping now because I honestly have no idea what else to write. Besides, a book is calling my name. See you in a few hours! :)
My blog button! Feel free to grab it and share it on yours, if you want to. :)
(ignore the white border, that's actually not part of the picture).
(created by my wonderful friend, Shannon).
I've been around over 4 years now, and I've been featured on a few other blogs so I wanted to compile a list here so y'all can read them too!
- A blogger interview with Caroline from The Attic Reviews.
- A feature where I chose a book that made me fall in love at first page with Danielle from Love at First Page!
- I helped Kaitlin from Reading is My Treasure determine if she wanted read to Splintered or not.
- I dreamed up a bookish date with one of my favorite book couples over at Reading With ABC.
- I was hosted on This Girl Reads a Lot for a blogger spotlight.
- I picked my most anticipated 2014 fall release for a feature on The YA's Nightstand.
- A few of my #BookBlogAdvice tweets made it onto Cuddlebuggery! This was one of the coolest things, because I love their blog and it's SO HUGE.
- I did a book and a beverage over on The Book Addict's Guide!
- I wrote a post about Moira (The Circle Trilogy) and her inner beauty for Turning Pages' Beauty and a Book feature! :)
- I was a guest on Sarcasm & Lemons and talked about my favorite #QuietYA reads in the last few years.
- I wrote a post about why I guard my 5 stars on Oh, the Books!
- I helped Tiff from Mostly YA Lit celebrate Emery Lord's books. :)
- I participated in Veronika and Ruzaika's Christmas event in 2015 and shared my movie recommendations for the holiday.
- I reviewed The Book Thief MOVIE on Val's blog as part of her WWII event!
- I finally managed to pull together this book playlist for When We Collided for a guest post on Flying Through Fiction!